Overseas Riders

Calling all overseas riders; if you wish to take part in any Road Races in Ireland in 2018 you will need to get a visitors licence which will be issued by Motorcycle Union of Ireland.  In order to do this you need to contact Jim Cray, Secretary, Motorcycle Union of Ireland by email at secmcui@gmail.com.
Posted in Club News, Competitor, Uncategorized